Extensive information on cookies
Last update: October 2019
This information is provided by Codemedia S.n.c., with registered office at Viale Napoli, 83 61121 Pesaro (PU), registered in the Pesaro Companies Register, Nr. R.E.A. PS – 198044, VAT number and CFC 02641190414 (“Codemedia”), with reference to the site https://docs.visionbox.it (“Website”).
Attention: on the occasion of the first visit to the Site, if the user does not interact with the consent forms and exits from this extended information by clicking on any element placed above, below or next to it, the user lends consent to the installation of cookies.
What are cookies and what are they used for
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to its terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet) where it is stored and then re-transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit to the site. Cookies are distinguished by:
- the person who installs them on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same site manager that the user is visiting (so-called “first-party cookies”) or a different site, which installs cookies through the first site (so-called “third-party cookies”);
- the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or to make a purchase, perform authentication to access restricted areas (so-called “technical cookies”), other cookies allow the site that installed them to monitor the user’s browsing also in order to send advertising and/or offer services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the net (cd “profiling cookies”). Only profiling cookies require the user’s prior consent to their use.
Through the Site technical and profiling cookies of Codemedia and third-party profiling cookies are installed, as described in the table below.
In particular, the cookies installed through the Site, for which the prior consent of the user is required, belong to the categories listed below:
They are used by third parties, even in unbundled form, for the management of statistics.
Advertising profiling cookies:
They are used to deliver advertising based on the interests expressed through internet browsing.
They are used to send advertising to subjects who have previously visited the Site.
Social network cookies:
They are used for sharing content on social networks.
How to express consent to profiling cookies
- At the first visit to the Site, the user can accept all cookies by completing one of the following actions:
- closing the banner, clicking on “Accept” present in the banner itself; or
- by accessing another area of the site or clicking on any element of the page (image or link) outside the banner.
- At the first visit to the Site, if it does not perform any of the actions described in the banner but access to the extended information from the banner, the user can interact with the individual consent forms present in the extended information where it is possible to refuse consent to the installation of cookies by clicking on the appropriate link in the “privacy information and consent form” column of the table below. Attention: if the user does not interact with the consent forms and leaves the extended information – clicking on any element above, below or next to it – the user consents to the installation of cookies.
- In any case, through the browser settings. The procedure to follow to configure these settings is as follows:
- Chrome: Click on the Menu icon at the top right and select the Settings item. Click at the bottom of the page on the link Show advanced settings and under Privacy cclick the button Content settings. A window will open where you can select the Block third-party cookies and site dataitem, then click Finish.Deleting Cookies
Type chrome://history/ in the address bar then select “Clear browsing data…”. You will find a series of items including “Cookies and other site data and plugins”. Check that the check mark is activated next to your name and click “Clear browsing data”.
However, we recommend that you always check the updated guide by clickin Here
- FireFox: Click on the Menu icon at the top right and select Options. In the horizontal menu at the top select Privacy. Under the Tracking option, select the option Request sites not to trac any and then click OK.
Access the options via the menu icon, then select the “Privacy” section. In the chronology item choose: “use custom settings” then click on “Show cookies”. The Cookies window will be displayed: In the “Search” field type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. A list will appear showing the cookies related to the search carried out.
In the list, select the cookies to remove and click the Remove Selected button. To delete all cookies stored on your computer, you can use the “Remove all cookies” button.
However, we recommend that you always check the updated guide by clicking Here
- Explorer: Click on the wheel icon at the top right and select Internet Options. A window will open where you select the Privacy. Click Advanced and in the next window select Replace automatic cookie management. After that select Block from the list Third-party cookies and tick lways accept session cookies. After that, click on OK.For Cookie Cancellation: SSelect “Tools”, “Internet Options”, then “Delete” from the “Browsing History” box. You will find a number of items including Cookies. Check that the check mark is activated next to his name and press “Delete”. http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: Click on the wheel-shaped icon at the top right and choose Preferences from the list. A window will open where you can click on the Privacy nicon in the top horizontal menu. Under Block cookies select “From sponsors and third parties”. It is then possible to close the window again.Canceling Cookie: CClick on “Preferences” from the “Tools” menu (CTRL + key combination) then select the Privacy section. Click on “Remove all website data” then confirm your choice. Choose the cookie management policy by choosing an option from those proposed by the program, then close the options window with the closing icon at the top right. We advise you to always check the updated guide by clicking Here
Cookies used by the Site
Technical cookies that do not require the user’s prior consent
||Purpose of cookies
||Codemedia documents the manifestation of the user’s consent through the completion of one of the actions described in the banner and in this statement. Recognizes the user at the second access to the site so as not to repeat the banner with the request for consent to the installation of cookies
||ZenDesk Chat allows you to send and receive chat messages between Codemedia and the user to request information.
Third-party profiling cookies that require user consent
||Purpose of cookies
|Advertiser and retargeting
||It tracks sales and other conversions since the ad, adds a cookie to the user’s computer when it clicks on an ad.
||Read the privacy statement and Google ADWords consent/deactivation form
||Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
||Measurement of site visits and purchases made on docs.visionbox.it for analysis purposes
||Google Analytics consent/ deactivation form
||Record the user’s browsing session in order to allow Codemedia to verify the correct functioning of the Site on all the devices and browsers used and to ensure that it proposes search results related to user requests.
Information provided by Codemedia pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
With respect to the information collected by the cookies installed directly from the Site, Codemedia, as the data controller, specifies the following:
With reference to third-party cookies,
- as regards the “technical” cookies, as indicated above, we reiterate the use of these cookies does not require the user’s prior consent since these are cookies necessary to allow navigation within the Site and the proper functioning of the Site itself.
In case of removal of technical cookies through the browser settings, browsing within the Site may not be, in whole or in part, possible;
- the data is collected only for the purposes and for the duration indicated in the tables above and is processed by computer.
sit should be remembered that the purposes of these cookies, the logic underlying their processing and the management of user preferences with respect to the cookies themselves are not determined and/or verified by Codemedia but by the third party who uses them, as supplier and data controller, as indicated in the table above. However, regardless of whether Codemedia believes that the user has validly expressed its consent to the installation of cookies, including third parties, Codemedia undertakes to provide support to the user who requests it at: firstname.lastname@example.org
on how to exercise your selective consent/denial or to delete cookies from your browser.